- This event has passed.
HAYVN Half Time: How to Navigate the Fear of Failure and Live Courageously in 2021
January 12 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pmFree
Join us to discuss “How to Navigate the Fear of Failure and Live Courageously in 2021.”
As you look ahead to 2021, do you suffer from negative inner dialogue or self-doubt about the goals you’ve set for yourself? If so, then join author, speaker and Fear Strategist Nancy Burger, who will dig into how we can build a courageous path forward by understanding and embracing the things that are holding us back. You’ll learn actionable strategies for effecting positive and lasting change.
In this live webinar, Nancy will discuss:
– How each of us cultivate a unique experience of fear through our life experiences.
– How fears are informative, and offer clarity on things that might be holding us back
– The power of thought, and how the practice of shifting thoughts can actually change how the brain responds
– Failure as a fluid rather than a finite concept, how we can cast a different light on its meaning
– Actionable strategies to reframe fear-based thoughts within the context of failure
Nancy Burger is an author, speaker, and facilitator, Founder of the Fear Finding Project, who helps people embrace and better understand their fears as they build a path toward courageous living. Drawing on personal life experience and research in the areas of cognitive behavior and neuroscience, Nancy offers provocative and engaging talks and workshops that elevate the conversation around how fear affects our lives and how we can change our relationship with this complex emotion. Learn more at nancyrburger.com.
To learn more or register please use the following link: