- This event has passed.
HAYVN PRESENTS: Why You Should Understand Your Tax Returns
December 2 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Reading your tax return provides valuable insight to understanding your financial situation and keeping your financial house in order.
What you’ll learn:
– What’s the importance of your taxable income?
– Why your tax bracket is such a big deal.
– Do you have investment income? Is your money making money?
– How capital gains and losses affect your tax situation.
– Are you contributing to your financial future by making contributions to your retirement plan?
– How can you save taxes when it comes to making distributions from your retirement plan.
– Which life events affect your tax situation.
Treacy Riiska CPA has 30+ years of CPA experience. She helps individuals and businesses understand their overall tax situation with personalized tax preparation, proactive tax planning, and financial education. Her mission is to share her knowledge and understanding of the current tax code to provide our clients with the highest level of tax preparation and planning services. She also provides a wealth of knowledge to help her clients keep their financial house in order. Treacy resides in Stamford and is an active member of the community where she enjoys golfing and cruising around Long Island Sound. Learn more at treacycpa.com