The Darien Chamber of Commerce offers opportunities to enhance business and career success for local retailers, national retail chains, national and community banks, professional service firms and consultants and not-for-profit service organizations. In return, Chamber members demonstrate their support to the Chamber mission of taking a leadership role in supporting the business community and quality of life in Darien.
Opportunities to Promote Your Business
- New Members are posted on the home page of the Chamber website for four weeks
- New Members receive complimentary business description “Flash-We Have a New Member” announcement sent to over 350 members and business associates and will be shared on social media.
- Chamber assisted “Ribbon Cutting” ceremonies for business entry into community.
- New Members can take advantage of “Be Good To Yourself” fitness and wellness offer to sample our many options available from Darien Chamber members. See below under Membership Benefits.
- Listing in the Chamber Annual Membership Directory and Resource Guide (alphabetical and classified) distributed to every chamber listed member, all Darien homes and businesses by Darien Times ) and hand delivered to new residents by “New Neighbors”. The Directory is also available at Town Hall, given out through local real estate firms and is given out at all DCC events.
- Listing on Chamber Website Member Directory (alphabetical and classified) including member logo (extra one-time fee to load) which is hot-linked to your Website.
- Receipt of business referrals from Chamber members
- Participation in Chamber town-wide Gift Certificate Program
- Press Releases for members in Member to Members Business Announcements section of monthly E-Bulletin (when space is available).
- Chamber assisted “Ribbon Cutting” ceremonies to new and existing businesses
- Social Media postings and LinkedIn comments that increase the inter-connections that search engines respond to
Member Networking Opportunities
- Opportunity to host and/or attend monthly Chamber “Business After-Hours ” (BAH), Breakfast events and other networking events.
- Attend or exhibit your product/services at the annual “Regional Business Networking Exposition” sponsored by Chambers of Commerce of Darien, Stamford, Norwalk, Westport/Weston, Fairfield and Bridgeport
- Attend any Multi-chamber event to network with Fairfield County businesses
- Member Logo on Chamber website ($25 or $50 one time charge for logo placement)
- Member advertisements in Chamber Annual Membership Directory. (for additional charge)
- Listing for retailers and restaurants in the Shop & Dine Tri-fold brochure
- Advertise in annual Sidewalk Sales newspaper insert delivered and read by the Darien community and surrounding towns (for additional charge). Typically over 35,000 inserts are distributed SWS.
Chamber Premier Chamber Events
- Annual “Wine-Tasting & Auction Benefit” benefiting Chamber Charitable Foundation for Scholarships and Holiday Lighting and selected local charities
- Annual Darien Sidewalk Sales and Family Fun Days
- Shop Small Saturday-promoting shopping throughout Darien –First Saturday after Thanksgiving
- “Holiday Magic in Darien” with DHS singers, treats, and a visit with Santa at Grove Street Plaza.
- Darien “Going for Green”: involves, businesses, Darien High School and the community in this annual environmental project
- Chamber hosted Business Educational Workshops and Forums presented by regional business leaders
- Chamber Website portal to access schedules of regional business lectures, symposiums and workshops
Local Government Liaison
- Chamber business liaison with Town of Darien and with Hartford
- Access to US Chamber of Commerce online Small Business Center
- Discounts through partnership with the US Chamber of Commerce
Other Chamber Benefits
- B.A.S. (Business Alert System) participation with Darien Police Department to protect your business. Decal available to Chamber members only.
- Eligibility for annual scholarship to Chamber member families and Chamber member employees
- Chamber Membership Decal demonstrating “Seal of Good Business” in Darien
- Brown Thayer Shedd Insurance Agency-offers an independent evaluation of your current insurance coverage to make sure your coverage is appropriate for your needs.
- Noble House Digital Media Group will meet with Chamber members for a one-to-one personal review of your digital marketing strategy with a follow up recommendation given at no charge.
Retail and Fitness Offers to Chamber Members
- The Helen Ainson Shop will be happy to give Chamber members listed in the directory a 10% Discount all year log on full priced merchandise. Must mention this offer at checkout.
- Brooks Brothers-15% Discount on regular priced merchandise with Darien Chamber Member activation in Corporate Member Program. More on “Double Days”. See the Jayne Contrata-Mgr.
- Club Pilates offers any Darien Chamber member a 10% discount on membership to Club Pilates in Darien. Your membership can be used at other locations.
- Darien Auto Specialists-10% Discount on Automotive Repairs
- DEANE, Inc.-Rooms Everlasting-Free $750 in-home consultation and design of one room for Listed Darien Chamber members with
- Chocolate Works of Darien-10% Discount
- Daytripping Dogs, LLC-Free one 30 min dog walk or one night house sitting. Must be scheduled in advance; Darien, New Canaan, Northern Stamford areas only.
- Dental Specialists of Darien-Free Cosmetic Consultation (Teeth Whitening, Invisalign, Veneers, Crowns etc)
- Inner Light is offering to listed Chamber member a first time visit 25 minute Express Session free! Call in and say you’re a Darien Chamber Member or use code DARIENCHAMBER online at checkout.
- JoyRide – Any existing Darien Chamber member of JoyRide can earn a 10% discount on classes. Darien studio @ 203.202.9712 or email me to redeem: Lesley Osborn, email@example.com
- Le Boudoir- 25% Discount on a “Blow-out” Hair Styling to DCC Members.
- LYMBR-Host an event for a group at LYMBR to learn the health benefits of stretching. Contact Darien@beLYMBR.com for more information. Available to all chamber members.
- Michael Joseph’s Catering and Fine Foods-10% off catering/food orders over $100 to DCC Members.
- OsteoStrong-Darien-Free one month membership to listed DCC member. Sign up at: https://osteoct.typeform.com/to/GxFLSa
- Salt Cave of Darien offers Darien Chamber members a 10% discount off an adult or child’s salt cave session. Please use code “DCCMEMBER19”. The Salt Cave of Darien offers 45 minute sessions that allows you to relax while breathing in healthy salt that contains 84 essential minerals and negative ions. This leaves you, at the minimum, rejuvenated and for some people with respiratory and skin conditions, it can help them over time.
- Williams & Company Day Spa-“10% discount on service, product and gift certificate” (TIP excluded). When making your appointment or at check out, please mention the chamber business you are associated with for eligibility.
- YMCA -Darien—A 15% discount on membership for Chamber members and their employees is available. This membership is available for payment on an annual or monthly basis and includes use of pool, wellness center with cardio and weight machines, 100 classes a week, and weight training room with crossfit equipment and free weights and more. Call the Chamber for more details.
“BE GOOD TO YOURSELF” sampling offer for DCC new members. This is for new members who join between January and December 2019. The offer is good for the calendar year of 2019. When reserving be sure to mention the “Be Good To Yourself” program and that you are a new DCC Member!
- Club Pilates-Darien: Are you interested in trying Pilates? As a partner of the DCC, we would like you to try a class on us! In addition, if you decide you would like to join our studio, we are waiving the enrollment fee ($59) for all DCC members!
- Cold Play Cryo: is a Health Spa and Recovery Lab located on Post Rd Darien Connecticut. We use Cryotherapy, CryoSkin Slimming, Lifting and Toning, Light Contour Therapy, InfraRed Sauna, InfraRed Wrap, Nanovi Celular Healing , Oxygen Therapy and other technologies to enhance performance, appearance, recovery, pain relief and rejuvenation. New and existing members can receive a free introductory cryotherapy session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cryopoint Integarated Cryotherapy: Whether it’s helping to manage pain & inflammation, optimizing athletic performance or improving general wellness, we will work with you to understand your goals and give you a roadmap to achieve them. At CryoPoint, recovery is unique and rest is powerful. Come in for a complimentary whole body cryotherapy session or cryotherapy facial as part of the Darien Chamber program “Be Good To Yourself”.
- DL Studio is a Dance & Dance Fitness Studio: We believe that dancing should be fun and welcoming to everyone! To us, dancing is freedom and we want everyone to experience that feeling in the most supportive & motivating environment possible. Come hit the dance floor, sweat it out and walk out the door feeling like a new person. Check out our online schedule and class descriptions. Sign up online or drop in for a free class* and be sure to mention the “Be Good To Yourself, DCC Membership Benefits” program. *Ladies Night & Workshops not included.
- GoodFit: Come join us at Goodfit Fitness Studioslocated near Trader Joes for two new stretching classes and become more flexible! It’s not Yoga but the results are the same, the best part is anyone can do it! Posture Flex is a combination of easy safe stretching and light core exercises. Golf Flex combines hip and shoulder stretches to help improve your rotation and golf swing. Go to: https://goodfitdarien.com/contact/ and mention “Be Good to Yourself” to get the first class free.
- JoyRide Cycling Studio and JoyX: New Members can take one free class. 10% off classes to DCC Members. Call the Darien studio @ 203.202.9712 or email me to redeem: Lesley Osborn, email@example.comAbout JoyRide Cycling + Fitness Studio is a premier fitness boutique dedicated to calorie-torching, interval-based, athletic indoor cycling and cross-training classes. Since 2011, talented and enthusiastic instructors, including two Nike ambassadors / trainers and several Division 1 athletes, lead challenging workouts set to motivating music. JoyRide also offers off-the-bike, cross-training classes to complement cycling, including mat Pilates, Barre, circuit and sculpt. JoyRide classes are geared toward all ages, genders and fitness levels. The culture of JoyRide is more than fitness: it’s a culture of good health, motivation, empowerment and spreading JOY. https://www.joyridestudio.com/
- LYMBR-Darien: is a wellness company that restores your body through personalized stretching. We focus on bringing you a better, healthier quality of life with our LYMBR Method of one-on-one stretching. New DCC members can choose a 30 or 60 minute session at 50% off with one of our highly trained Stretch Therapists who will work with you to achieve a higher sense of relaxation, performance and recovery. Regardless of your age or activity level, you will feel lasting benefits from a LYMBR stretch. Call the studio at 203.875.0032 to book your first session.
- Osteostrong-Darien: Do you want to improve your agility? Do you have any back or joint pain? OsteoStrong is a once a week, natural, non-pharmaceutical program that can help reduce pain, build stronger bones, strength, and improve balance. It is a no risk, high reward therapy! DCC New Members can book a FREE session: https://www.osteoct.com/1st-session
- Salt Cave of Darien: offers Darien Chamber members a 10% discount off an adult or child’s salt cave session. Please use code “DCCMEMBER19”. The Salt Cave of Darien offers 45 minute sessions that allows you to relax while breathing in healthy salt that contains 84 essential minerals and negative ions. This leaves you, at the minimum, rejuvenated and for some people with respiratory and skin conditions, it can help them over time.
- The Darien YMCA: is offering new Chamber members a 3-pass class pass to take advantage of our classes and if you join, you’ll get a 15% discount on membership. The Darien YMCA is a non-profit organization which benefits your health as well as the community we live in. When you join the Darien Y, you unlock only your own potential but the potential you have to give back to the community. We provide valuable programs including exercise rehabilitation for cancer survivors and many offerings for children with special needs. Darien Y members can attend over 100 fitness classes a week held in including indoor cycling, boot camp, yoga, Pilates (including Pilates reformer and training in a private Pilates apparatus studio for an extra charge), Zumba, TRX, and more. Our Wellness Center offers over 70 cardio and weight equipment while our downstairs Training Center offers free weights and functional training equipment. We also have two indoor pools, personal training, and a health coach and nutritionist on staff. We hope you’ll come try the Y and get healthier while committing to values and programs that strengthen our community!