MyCTSavings Webinar recording – Retirement Plan Requirements
The full Feb 16th webinar recording is below. For more DCC webinar announcements follow us @darienctchamber on Instagram & Facebook.
- The Chamber and staff from the Office of the State Comptroller and MyCTSavings, helps us understand the required retirement plan program and answer your questions.
- No cost to employers.
- Signing up for MyCTSavings is required for businesses that do not currently offer a retirement plan.
- Businesses that already offer a retirement plan only need to fill out a form to verify that they have a plan.
- Qualified employers with five or more employees in Connecticut — at least five of whom have been paid more than $5,000 in the calendar year — are required by law to join MyCTSavings if they don’t offer a retirement plan for their employees.
- Sign-up is quick, easy, and free.
- Learn all the details at this Chamber sponsored webinar. Don’t wait until your registration deadline.