Jessica O. Depardieu, Certified Life Coach
- BA, Yale University
- Qigong & Medical Qigong training from Traditional Chinese World Foundation
- Life Coaching Certificate from Lumia Coaching, an International Coaching Federation certified school
- Qigong Instructor 15 years
Jacques R. Depardieu, MSOM, LAc
- BA, Colgate University
- National Board Certified in Acupuncture & Chinese Pharmacology
- Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine (MSOM), from TriState College of Acupuncture in 2000.
- Medical Qigong
- Certified Qigong Meridian Therapy
- Advocate of the human spirit
Learn About Qigong Classes
- Qigong movement meditation supports our health and peace of mind.
- Qigong is literally translated as "energy exercise" or "energy work."
- Why Qigong? The meditation aspect of Qigong helps us develop and strengthen aspects of our consciousness that are often under used in our day-to-day life.
- Why Attend Classes regularly? To give yourself a stable, weekly source of inner-calm, peace, health & wellbeing. And to consistently build up and balance your own vital energy. To consciously embody your own vitality everyday.
- Everyday Vitality
- 6 Thorndale Circle, Darien CT 06820
- IG: @jessica_depardieu
Jacques’ been in continuous practice in Darien for 23 years. Our practice was originally named Center For Integrative Chinese Medicine LLC. We recently changed our name to better reflect the heart of what we try to promote in each of our patients and clients: Everyday Vitality.