Governor Lamont is continuing his commitment to improving our business climate and making interactions with state government faster, easier, and more efficient.
- 50% Indoor Capacity
- 8 people/table max
- Indoor and patio service is to be closed by 9:30 PM
- Takeout/ delivery still allowed after 9:30 PM
- Limit of 25 people indoor and 50 people outdoor
More updates available-
The state has launched Business.ct.gov, a one-stop business portal that consolidates information, resources and requirements from multiple state agencies.
Business.ct.gov is Connecticut’s all-new digital front door designed to help business owners and entrepreneurs navigate the entire business lifecycle. The website translates complex requirements into easy-to-understand language and streamlines the process for planning, starting and operating a business. Highlights include:
- Tools for entrepreneurs to help you start your business and a personalized new business checklist.
- Resources to help companies manage their taxes, secure and maintain licenses and permits, access financial assistance, and hire new employees.
- Powerful COVID-19 resources to help your business now.
There are currently five state agencies connected to Business.ct.gov: Secretary of the State (SOTS); Department of Consumer Protection (DCP); Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD); Department of Labor (DOL); and Department of Revenue Services (DRS). More agencies will be added to the platform over time.
Darien Town Government has a special section on their website with information relating to COVID-19.
Local Testing for COVID – 19 is available in Darien at the Leroy Ave Parking lot twice a week. Go to DarienCT.gov for more information or thru Coronatestct.com Mondays from 1-4 and Fridays from 9-12.