NEW MEMBERS SUMMER EVENT ….PHOTOS AND NEWS
Louie’s Italian Bar & Restaurant, Darien’s newest restaurant and Darien Chamber Member, hosted a wonderful new member’s event on July 26th. The Chamber combined its popular “Summer STOPOVER” themed Business After Hours event with introducing its many new members to each other. Jayme Stevenson, First Selectman and Susan Marks, Selectman attended to welcome our new members to Darien. Our event was in the private party room at the restaurant. We sampled many delicious appetizers while enjoying refreshments for a delightful summer “after hours” evening. Each new member was invited to introduce themselves and their company to the group. We certainly have an interesting mix of businesses in our town!
Among our new members that the Chamber introduced were:
- Louie’s Italian Restaurant & Bar~ Tony Lagouranis and Pieter Hartong– our HOSTS!
- Brown Thayer Shedd Insurance~ Ryan Garrity
- Karin Fry~Realtor, AFA Homes
- Club Pilates~Scott and Nina Ackerman
- NOLA Physical Thereapy and Prformance~Jason Gromelski
- Harper Ink Calligraphy~Chadae Chang Bowler
- Inner Light Wellness~Kelly Ingraham
- Tracy Fox~Tracy Fox Strategic Life Coach
- uBreakiFix~Daniel Lew
- USPS Postal Service-Darien~Lisa Dixon, Darien PostMaster
- Waypoint Leasing~Ed Washecka
- Yes and Company~Dan Guller